(please see the "Buyer's Bonus" section at the bottom of the page!)
- Initial Meeting
- When I meet you for the first time, we will discuss some very important issues so that we are on the same page and working together towards the same goal. Some of these issues are:
- Agency - Agency is the relationship between a REALTOR® and the client (Buyer or Seller or both). An Agency Relationships Guide can be downloaded by clicking HERE, and a video can be found HERE.
- Communication - I believe in quick communication. I try to answer my phone personally and almost always do. No pagers, no delays. If I am unable to answer your call, I respond to messages within minutes, not hours (or days).
- Home Buyers Seminar - The seminar is designed as a quick beginners guide to home buying for first time home buyers It can be downloaded HERE.
- Your Needs, Wants, Expectations & Timeline
- What is your ideal location? Proximity to work, play, lifestyle, etc.
- Size, style, price, bedrooms, baths, garage etc.
- Financing, down payment & deposits
- MLS Searches - with automatic e-mail to you of properties that match your criteria
- Procedures for Showings
- Buyer Brokerage
- Forms - I will supply you with a copy of the Real Estate Purchase Contract as well as other forms that you should read before we find your dream house.
- We will view as many homes as it takes to find the right one. This is a decision that you literally have to live with so it is critical to get it right. I will offer my opinion, but there is never any pressure. If we find the right home on the first day, great. But, if not, we will look as long as it takes until we do.
- Offer & Negotiation
- No two are the same. The variables are practically endless. The motivation of both the Buyer(s) and the Seller(s), price, time on the market, location, terms, conditions, all play into this. With over 30 years experience, I work hard to get the right home at the right price for my Buyers.
- Home Inspections & Other Services
- Over the years I have worked many home inspectors, lawyers, condo review companies, contractors and other suppliers of real estate related services.
- I send all documents required to the Buyers lawyer
- Possession Day
- On the big day we will meet at your new home, and I will coordinate the release of keys to you, the new homeowner!
I provide personal service every step of the way. That is not just talk. I don't work on a "team". I don't pass off responsibilities to someone else. I handle every aspect of the transaction. From the initial meeting to the handing over of the keys, I do it all.