HOW CONCERNED SHOULD I BE ABOUT CARBON MONOXIDE?

Fire isn’t the sole cause of death at home.
Carbon monoxide (CO) inhalation leads to sickness
and often, fatal consequences. You cannot see, smell or taste
this gas so a detector is the only way to know if there is too
much inside your home.


According to Statistics Canada, there were


3,027 hospitalizations


related to CO poisoning in Canada between 2002 and 2016.
75% of which occurred as a result of CO poisoning
originating in the home.

Comments:
No comments

Post Your Comment:

Data supplied by CREB®’s MLS® System. CREB® is the owner of the copyright in its MLS® System. The Listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by CREB®.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Used under license.
The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Used under license.